A high-payload six-axis industrial robot shown in Figure B.6 can have nine power trains for the movement of the six axes. In this example the axes 1 to 3 are each driven by two power trains with master-slave configuration.
A power train HasSlave a power train means that one power train is the master of a master-slave-configuration and he references HasSlave to power train which is slave coupled.
- Power train 1 HasSlave power train 2
- Power train 3 HasSlave power train 4
- Power train 5 HasSlave power train 6
For this master-slave configuration the Moves and Requires references :
- Power train 1 Moves axis 1
- Power train 2 Moves axis 1
- Power train 3 Moves axis 2
- Power train 4 Moves axis 2
- Power train 5 Moves axis 3
- Power train 6 Moves axis 3
- Power train 7 Moves axis 4, axis 5 and axis 6
- Power train 8 Moves axis 5 and axis 6
- Power train 9 Moves axis 6