OPC 30130: CSP+ForMachine . CCLink
CC-Link Partner Association / OPC FOUNDATION
AGREEMENT OF USE
- This specification is provided "as is" by the OPC Foundation and the international open network organization CC-Link Partner Association (hereinafter referred to as "CLPA").
- This specification may be distributed through computer systems such as e-mail, and printed or copied as long as the content remains unchanged and the document is not modified.
- OPC Foundation and CLPA do not guarantee usability for any purpose and shall not be made liable for any case using the content of this specification.
- The user of this specification agrees to indemnify OPC Foundation and CLPA and their officers, directors and agents harmless from all demands, claims, actions, losses, damages (including damages from personal injuries), costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) which are in any way related to activities associated with its use of content from this specification.
- This specification shall not be used in conjunction with company advertising, shall not be sold or licensed to any party.
- The intellectual property and copyright is solely owned by the OPC Foundation and CLPA.
The attention of adopters is directed to the possibility that compliance with or adoption of OPC or CLPA specifications may require use of an invention covered by patent rights. OPC Foundation or CLPA shall not be responsible for identifying patents for which a license may be required by any OPC or CLPA specification, or for conducting legal inquiries into the legal validity or scope of those patents that are brought to its attention. OPC or CLPA specifications are prospective and advisory only. Prospective users are responsible for protecting themselves against liability for infringement of patents.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS
WHILE THIS PUBLICATION IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, IT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR MISPRINTS. THE OPC FOUDATION NOR CLPA MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THIS PUBLICATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE OR OWNERSHIP, IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPC FOUNDATION NOR CLPA BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE OR COVER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY ANY USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of software developed using this specification is borne by you.