This OPC UA AnalogItemType Variable represents the BACnet properties Present_Value, Min_Pres_Value, Max_Pres_Value, Units and Update_Interval. The OPC UA VariableType AnalogItemType is defined in OPC 10000-8. It defines the OPC UA Properties EURange, EngineeringUnits and InstrumentRange.
The following list provides the BACnet property and the mapping to the corresponding data member in the OPC UA AnalogItem.
- Present_Value represented by Value Attribute of the Variable.
- Min_Pres_Value represented by Low part of EURange Property of the Variable. If the optional BACnet property Min_Pres_Value is not present, the EURange Property should not be provided.
- Max_Pres_Value represented by the High part of EURange Property of the Variable. If the optional BACnet property Max_Pres_Value is not present, the EURange Property should not be provided.
- Units represented by the EngineeringUnits Property of the Variable. The mapping of BACnet units to OPC UA units is defined in 11.
- Update_Interval represented by MinSamplingInterval Attribute of the Variable.