The OPC UA ObjectType UserInterfaceType models a generic User Interface consisting of:
- An overview display, modelled by OverVU;
- A close-up, detail display, modelled by ZoomedVU;
- A control-loop view where the connections (modelled by the LoopVUReferences) among objects belonging to the same control loop are shown;
- An overlay display where KPIs are shown, modelled by KPIVU;
- A control panel, where shown objects can be read only (modelled by ControlPanelVURO) or read-write (modelled by ControlPanelVURW); Figure 25 shows an overview for the UserInterfaceType with related Properties. It is formally defined in Table 48.
Figure 25 – UserInterfaceType overview