The IOLinkPortAlarmType represents alarms triggered by a concrete port of an IO-Link Master. It is formally defined in Table 56.
Table 56 – IOLinkPortAlarmType Definition
|References||Node Class||BrowseName||DataType||TypeDefinition||Modelling Rule|
|Subtype of IOLinkAlarmType|
The following rules for the inherited Properties apply.
- The mandatory Property SourceNode shall be the NodeId of the Object of IOLinkPortType the event originates from.
- The mandatory Property SourceName shall start with the string part of the BrowseName of the Object of IOLinkMasterType the IO-Link Port is connected to, followed by a “.” and the string part of the BrowseName of the Object of IOLinkPortType the Event originates from.
- The mandatory Property Time shall be the time the Event occurred on the IO-Link Master.
- The mandatory Property ReceiveTime shall be set to the time the OPC UA Server receives the event. In case the OPC UA Server runs on the IO-Link Master, this might be the same value as the value of Property Time.
- The allowed IOLinkPortAlarms are defined in IO-Link Addendum as port specific events. The EventCode ID shall be mapped to the IOLinkEventCode. In case of a vendor-specific EventCode ID the Message is vendor-specific. In case of all other EventCode IDs the descriptive text of IO-Link Addendum shall be used as Message for locale “en”. For EventCode IDs 0xFF21 to 0xFFFF no text is defined. For those, the following Message texts defined in Table 51 shall be used for locale “en”. Servers may provide translations for all Message texts in other languages.