3 Terms, definitions and conventions ToC Previous Next

3.3 OPC UA for glass technology terms (Insulating Glass Units) ToC Previous Next

3.3.2 Gas Filling ToC Previous Next

The gas filling refers to gas in the space between glass of an Insulating Glass Unit IGU. Typically, the gas used is Argon or Xenon, both gases which allow good thermal resistance.

Previous Next