To expose a prediction service on an existing ADI server independent of the rest of the ADI server:
- Create a MVAPredictMethodType instance named MVAPredict on the AnalyserDevice or its derived object on the ADI server.
- Add a HasComponent reference from the AnalyserDevice.MethodSet object to the MVAPredict method.
- Create a FunctionalGroup named ChemometricModelSettings on the AnalyserDevice or its derived object of the ADI server.
- Add a HasComponent reference from the AnalyserDevice object to the ChemometricModelSettings FunctionalGroup.
- Create MVAModelType objects in the ChemometricModelSettings FunctionalGroup.
- Add a HasComponent references from the ChemometricModelSettings to each MVAModelType object. From that point, models may be predicted individually using MVAPredict method. Models may also be updated using the OPC UA Write service.
Figure 24 – MVAModelType