The ISA95MaterialDataType is a subtype of OPC UA Structure that defines a material resource, and an optional description, material use, quantity and unit of measure, description, and collection of properties.
The structure is defined in Table 27.
Table 27 – ISA95MaterialDataType Structure
|MaterialClassID||0:String||Optional: An identification of a Material Class, or null if the Material Class is not used to identify the material.
Note: Either a MaterialClassID, MaterialDefinitionID, MaterialLotID, or MaterialSublotID must be defined.
|MaterialDefinitionID||0:String||Optional: An identification of a Material Definition, or null if the Material Definition is not used to identify the material.|
|MaterialLotID||0:String||Optional: An identification of a Material Lot, or null if the Material Lot is not used to identify the material.|
|MaterialSublotID||0:String||Optional: An identification of a Material Sublot, or null if the Material Sublot is not used to identify the material.|
|Description||0:String||Optional: Additional information and description about the material.|
|MaterialUse||0:String||Optional: Information about the expected use of the material.
Defines values from ANSI/ISA 95 Part 2 are:
* consumable: resources that are not normally included in bills of material or are not individually accounted for in specific operations requests or are not lot tracked.
* material consumed: raw and intermediate material normally included in bills of material or are individually accounted for in specific operations requests or are material lots tracked.
* material produced: finished goods material normally included in bills of material or are individually accounted for in specific operations requests or are material lots tracked.
* co-product produced: a planned product typically produced in conjunction with a main planned product per the material master. A product that is usually manufactured together or sequentially because of product or process similarities.
* by-product produced: tracked waste, undesirable materials, material of value produced as a residual of or incidental to the production process. The ratio of by-product to primary product is usually predictable. By-products may be recycled, sold as-is, or used for other purposes
|Quantity||0:DecimalString||Optional: The quantity of the material.|
|UoM||0:String||Optional: The Unit of Measure of the quantity.
Units of Measure.
|Properties||ISA95PropertyDataType||Optional: Any associated properties of the material, or empty if there are no material properties defined.
Table 28 is the AddressSpace definition of an ISA95MaterialDataType.
Table 28 – ISA95MaterialDataType AddressSpace Definition
|Subtype of the Structure defined in OPC 10000-5|