From the information described in the COMM_IF_VARIABLE part and COMM_IF_CONFIGURATION part headers, LABEL name is mapped to the BrowseName Attribute of the FunctionalGroupType Object (refer to 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168) and LABEL2 name is mapped to the DisplayName Attribute of the same Object above.
No rules are specified to use any information other than the above to create CSP+ machine ObjectType.
CSPP elements specified in the COMM_IF_VARIABLE part and COMM_IF_CONFIGURATION part are mapped to each DataVariable referred to from ParameterSet Object of CSP+ machine ObjectType by using HasComponent Reference. The VariableType of each DataVariable is determined based on the following rules depending on the item values of the BLOCK_MEMORY part and BLOCK_PARAM part CSPP elements referred to from item values of each CSPP element and the CSPP elements.
- CSPP elements that specify ENUM to the RANGE item are mapped to the DataVariables in one of VariableTypes: TwoStateDiscreteType, MultiStateDiscreteType, and MultiStateValueDiscreteType.
- Data type is boolean type: TwoStateDiscreteType VariableType
- CODE item values of entire elements are assigned in a serial number starting from 0 in ENUM part: MultiStateDiscreteType VariableType
- Any case other than the above: MultiStateValueDiscreteType VariableType
- All the CSPP elements other than the above referring to BLOCK_PARAM part including P_Period element are mapped to the DataVariable of the CsppAnalogItemType VariableType.
- All the CSPP elements other than the above in data type of bit string type, signed integral data type, unsigned integral data type, BCD integral data type, or real data type, are mapped to the DataVariable of the AnalogItemType VariableType.
- All the CSPP elements other than the above are mapped to the DataVariable of the DataItemType VariableType. Part of items of each CSPP element is mapped to Attributes and Properties of the DataVariables. Table 72 shows the mapping specifications. Instead of description omission in the COMM_IF_VARIABLE part and COMM_IF_CONFIGURATION part, the mapping specifications shown in the Table 72 are also applied to the items described in the P_Value element of the BLOCK_MEMORY part.
Table 72 – Mapping Specifications for COMM_IF_VARIABLE Part and COMM_IF_CONFIGURATION Part Elements
|No.||Item name of CSPP element (mapping source)||Mapping destination||Rule|
|1.||LABEL||BrowseName Attribute||Maps the string that consists of the item value followed by a decimal value representing the appearance sequence (initial value: 1) of the item which has the same LABEL name in the CSP+ file for machine, to an Attribute value.
Example: When the LABEL name is “ABC” and the appearance sequence is 12, the Attribute value is “ABC12”.
|2.||LABEL2||DisplayName Attribute||Maps the item value to the Attribute value.|
|5.||DATATYPE||DataType Attribute||Refer to Table 81.|
|6.||RANGE||When values and value ranges are directly described
When option list (ENUM) is used
Refer to 7.4.8.
|Mapping is performed only when one type of value setting is specified. No mapping is performed when two or more types of values are specified or when a value is specified.
Since the Range as a data type of EURange Property cannot identify whether it is closed interval or open interval, upper limit is mapped to the high element of the Value Attribute and lower limit is mapped to the low element without the identification.
|7.||MIN_INC||(Affected to Value Attribute indirectly)||Refer to No.1 of Table 73.|
|8.||ENG_UNIT||EngineeringUnits Property||Maps the item value to the displayName element of the Value Attribute of the Property.|
|9.||ACCESS||AccessLevel Attribute||Maps the item value to an Attribute value based on the following rules. This item is not present in the COMM_IF_VARIABLE part element; however, it is handled as the item value is R.
- Item value is “R”: Set bit 0 to 1, bit 1 to 0
- Item value is “W”: Set bit 0 to 0, bit 1 to 1
- Item value is “RW”: Set bit 0 to 1, bit 1 to 1
- Item value is “NA”: Set bit 0 to 0, bit 1 to 0
- Item value is empty: No rules applied
|10.||REF_MEMORY(*1)||Refer to 7.4.7.||-|
|11.||REF_PARAM(*1)||Refer to 7.4.7.||-|
|12.||ASSIGN(*2)||(No mapping)||Does not map any item values but maps the values acquired from the machine using this item value to the Value Attribute value of the DataVariable.|
|13.||COMMENT||Description Attribute||Maps the item value to the Attribute value.|
*1: For the COMM_IF_CONFIGURATION part CSPP element only
*2: For the COMM_IF_VARIABLE part CSPP element only