In this state, the system is characterized by the following properties:
- The system is able to perform management and operations.
- Configurations can be managed by methods detailed in Section 7.2.
- Recipes can be managed by methods detailed in Sections 7.5, 7.6, 7.7.
- One or more recipes can be prepared by the PrepareRecipe method such that these are ready to be used in processing operations.
- Results can be pulled from the internal result-store by the methods detailed in Section 7.10.
- The system can be put into simulation mode (see Section 22.214.171.124).
This state will be the first state entered in the VisionAutomaticModeStateMachine when the superior VisionStateMachine enters the Operational state either by an automatic transition from Preoperational or by a SelectModeAutomatic method call.
If an error is dectected which suspends normal operation, the system will change to the Error state in the VisionStateMachine.
This state can be left in the following ways:
- Into Ready state by a PrepareRecipe method call.
- Into Preoperational state of the VisionStateMachine by a Reset method call.
- Into Halted state of the VisionStateMachine by a Halt method call.
- Into Error state of the VisionStateMachine by an internal error.
All method-triggered transitions can also occur automatically upon an internal decision of the system.
This state can be a composite state with an optional VisionStepModelStateMachineType SubStateMachine.